SSL Fusion Transformer Plug-in
SSL Fusion Transformer
Click here to view our security policy
Click here to view our returns policy
ANALOGUE TRANSFORMER MOJO
The combination of high-frequency phase-shift, additional harmonic distortion and natural low-frequency roll-off that only an analogue transformer can provide. SSL Fusion Transformer Plug-in captures the unique mojo of an analogue transformer in your DAW.
Emulating the 600-ohm, 1:1-wound under-damped transformer found in the Fusion hardware, SSL Transformer Plug-in adds low-end thickening and high-end sheen to your productions. From subtle presence and body on vocals and instruments, to tight lows and sizzling highs on mixes and masters, the combination of processing effects Transformer Plug-in offers could be the magic your mix or master is after.
Use SHINE to attenuate the HF phase shift and turn up the AMOUNT to amplify harmonic distortion. Both controls can be used to drive the processing effect beyond the original circuit found in the Fusion hardware.
Try out a 14 day free trial of Transformer Plug-in via the 'Free trial' tab on this page.
- Apple M1 Native Support: Fusion Transformer is a universal binary, and features M1 Native Support
- Modelled on the SSL Fusion Transformer circuit
- Use across your all your tracks as well as mixes and masters
- Add analogue weight and authority to your signals
- SHINE to attenuate high-frequency phase shift
- AMOUNT to amplify harmonic distortion
- MIX for instant parallel processing
- Drive the circuit harder to introduce natural low-end roll off that increases with input level
- LF EXTEND switches out the low-frequency roll-off
- Built on the SSL Plug-in Engine.
- NEW: Built-in help! Simply click the '?' symbol and mouseover the GUI
- ECO mode: low-latency tracking through transformer circuit
- Exceptional DSP design with reference to the original analogue circuit designs
- Modelled using a combination of real-life measurements, analogue circuit designs, and close collaboration with the original analogue designers of the SSL Fusion hardware
- SSL’s cross-platform preset management and A/B-ing system
- Built-in UNDO/REDO support
- Comes with presets from world-class producers and engineers Romesh Dodangoda, Sean Divine and Wez Clarke.
“Great additions to my plug-in arsenal."
Alan Moulder (Royal Blood, Nine Inch Nails, The Killers)
SSL plug-ins can be authorised by machine-based iLok licensing or iLok 2 / iLok 3 USB dongles.
SSL Transformer Plug-in Mac V1.1.3 (64-bit)
SSL Fusion Transformer Plug-in Windows V1.1.3 (64-bit)
Transformer Plug-in FREE TRIAL
For 14 days, you can demo Transformer Plug-in for free.
To start a free trial, simply download and install Transformer Plug-in in the correct format for your DAW. Upon launching your DAW, click the 'Try' button to activate your free trial. If the Activation Experience pop-up does not appear on launch, simply insert the plug-in on any insert. You will be asked to log into your iLok account, and the trial authorization period will begin.