SSL Native X-ValveComp
Click here to view our security policy
Click here to view our returns policy
Fully featured compressor with added grit
X-ValveComp is a fully-featured mono or stereo channel compressor with a full set of classic channel compressor controls and an added 'valve' emulation stage. The valve emulation stage sits after the compressor in the signal path and adds a variable degree of primarily 2nd order harmonic saturation and distortion that thickens and colours the sound.
The compressor can be switched between Peak or RMS modes and has a full set of controls including; Threshold, Ratio, Knee, Attack, Release and Hold. There are Input and Output Meters with separate kick down compression amount indication and Input and Output Level controls. There's a Gain Make Up control and switched Auto Gain Make Up mode.
A dedicated wet/dry mix control facilitates parallel compression. Side Chain input, high and low pass filters can be used to trigger compression. X-ValveComp can be automated via standard DAW Automation data and has A&B Preset 'slots' with an A/B switch for easy comparison of two different combinations of settings.
- Apple M1 native support - X-ValveComp is a universal binary, and features M1 Native support
- Fully featured mono or stereo channel compressor
- Valve emulation stage adds harmonic saturation and distortion
- Switches between Peak & RMS mode
- Side Chain with high and low pass filters
- Manual and Auto Gain Make Up modes
- Threshold, Ratio, Knee, Attack, Release, hold controls
- Wet/Dry Mix control for parallel compression
- A&B Preset switch for settings comparison
- Full DAW automation for all controls