Click here to view our security policy
Click here to view our returns policy
Endlessly creative vintage digital delay
X-Delay is the latest premium creative plug-in from Solid State logic. Inspired by legendary hardware processors from the 80’s era of big delays, huge vocals and blazing guitar tracks, X-Delay is perfect for cavernous FX, up-front doubling and vast stereo soundscapes. And all with that SSL sound that can slap-you-back to the ‘80s or take you straight to 2080.
Artistic creativity and production inspiration; X-Delay features the right selection of processing tools to quickly and intuitively create professional quality delays for any vocal, instrument or sound. Add that ‘80s vibe by combining SSL’s renowned SATURATION and MODULATION for just the right amount of grit or shimmer. Unique MILTIPLIER control allows the alteration of all delay times simultaneously (an automation dream!). Crank ‘DIFFUSE’ and go from small plate to rich, thick reverb and beyond, and fine tune delay taps using SSL HP/LP filters, DE-ESS and MIX control to keep your delays mean and mixes clean.
- Intuitive digital delay plug-in that invites you to experiment
- 4 configurable delay taps: Independent level, ping pong and panning controls
- Easily sync delay taps
- Add swing and build polyrhythms by dropping sync’d taps into ‘dotted’ and ‘triplet’ modes
- Global MULTIPLIER: halve or double all delay times simultaneously
- SSL high and low pass filters, mid/side width, de-essing and mix controls
- SSL saturation and modulation to add that ‘80s edge
- DIFFUSION control, featuring brand-new reverb design
- Freeze and kill to build risers and drops
- Built on the SSL Plug-in Engine
X-Delay FREE TRIAL
For 14 days, you can demo X-Delay for free.
To start a free trial, simply download and install X-Delay in the correct format for your DAW. Upon launching your DAW, click the 'Try' button to activate your free trial. If the Activation Experience pop-up does not appear on launch, simply insert the plug-in on any insert. You will be asked to log into your iLok account, and the trial authorization period will begin.